Are you ready
for the Country’s biggest IPO ?
10-14 Mar 2022
Reactivate your account
Get Free ETF* In Your Account
- With an endeavour to make you aware of the account status, Master Capital Services Ltd is offering a free ETF on reactivation of the account
- Clients willing to avail the offer needs to click on “Reactivate Now;” and complete Re-KYC to activate account to get the benefits
- The ETFs offered free of cost i.e. you will not have to make any payment for the purchase of the ETFs.
- The Free ETF will be credited within 7 days of the account activation.
- Master Capital Services Limited. will hold complete discretion on which ETF to purchase and when to purchase
- You will be entitled for ETFs worth Rs.50 into your Master Capital Services Ltd Trading & Demat account
- This scheme cannot be clubbed with any other offers and promotions being offered by Master Capital services Ltd
- Master Capital Services Ltd reserves rights to withdraw the offer or alter terms & conditions on its sole discretion, at any time without any prior intimation and without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of management of Master Capital Services Ltd will be final and binding.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is a statutory insurance and investment corporation, incorporated in 1956 and headquartered in Mumbai. It is a government-owned company in India. Since the incorporation, LIC has been selling and soliciting life insurance and is the largest life insurer in India in terms of Gross Written Premium with a market share of 64.1%, New Business Premium with a market share of 66.2%, Number of individual policies issued with a market share of 74.6% and the number of group policies issued with a market share of 81.1%. The AUM of LIC also increased from 16.8 trillion in FY20 to 36.7 trillion in FY21 on a standalone basis. Apart from insurance LIC has two subsidiary companies: LIC Pension Fund, LIC Cards services and four associate companies: IDBI Bank, LIC Housing Finance, LIC Mutual Fund trustee company, LIC Mutual Fund AMC. The company has 8 zonal offices located in Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kanpur, Bhopal and Patna along with 113 divisional offices, 2048 branch offices, 1546 satellite offices and 1173 mini offices and overseas operations in Fiji, Mauritius and United Kingdom. The LIC has also entered in overseas operations in the form of Joint Ventures with LIC B.S.C Bahrain, LIC Nepal Ltd, LIC Lanka Ltd, Kenindia Assurance Company Ltd, Saudi Indian company for co-operative insurance. LIC of Bangladesh Ltd and a fully owned subsidiary LIC Singapore Pte Ltd.
Corp Office: 1012, 10th Floor, Arunachal Building, 19, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi-110001, SEBI Regn No. INZ000210539.
Member of NSE, BSE, MSEI, MCX, NCDEX. Merchant Banker SEBI Regn No. INM000000107, Research Analyst SEBI Regn. No. INH000002194.